At Jo Mc Designs in Western Australia, Joanna McCubbing and her team create vibrant designs and combine the traditional methods of art with digital printing technology on fabrics. Their inspiration lies in the
The idea for ‘adding colour to your life ‘ came to Joanna when she wanted a catchy phrase that sums up her art, but also reflects a rebirthing from what she calls a ‘bland or beige’ period with her mental health. The art has helped to heal and also redefine who she is as a person.
For so long her professional identity had been that of a teacher, and when that ended she needed to fill the void and innovate. So, Joanna has a few pieces of advice on how to ‘add colour to your life‘. They are as follows:
1. Add that pop of colour on the bed, sofa, favourite chair, verandah or lounge with a cushion or fabric.
2. For the discerning traveller and luxury glamper, add a pop of colour into your setting with a cushion or beach wrap.
3. Accessorize a monochrome outfit into colour chic with the addition of a luxury silk feel scarf.
4. Scarves are a colourful, lightweight accessory and great travel companion. Easy to roll and tuck in your clutch or handbag when the evening chill comes in. Comes with a gorgeous black organza pouch.
5. The scarves come with a generous length of 200cm and 72cm width which allows for versatility in styling.
6. Use as a head scarf to protect hair from wind whilst in the convertible cruising around the city or countryside. Don’t forget to pair with a trendy set of sunglasses.
7. When holidaying poolside or at the beach bar, the scarves can also be used as a skirt wrap or bikini style top. Available in cotton voile in two designs, or silky polyester in a variety of designs.
8. Use as a head scarf in a variety of styles. The soft silky