He’s pretty. He’s handsome. He’s smart. He’s rich.
Robert is a fictional character I would definitely love to meet in a real world. Why? There are several reasons:
- Robert is an honest man.
- He is a cynic.
- Robert has a criminal past.
- He was a crime boss.
- When he decided to change, he invested money in the stock market and earned a fortune.
- Many people from underground are jealous of Robert.
- Robert loves Jessica, a young, idealistic lawyer.
- Robert has a motto: “People rarely change, and when they change, they cannot be trusted easily”.
- Robert witnessed a murder.
- He was suspected of that murder.
- Robert discovered Jessica became corrupted and escaped to the real world.
If I meet him, the first question I would ask Robert is: “Do people trust you?” Then, we would go shopping. I would completely change his look, maybe even go with him to the hair salon and make him dye his raven hair into blonde. He wouldn’t wear his elegant suits anymore. I would buy him a pair of jeans and a hoodie and one of those neon sunglasses. The next thing I would do is to take him to my favorite coffee shop near the sea. I know, he likes elite and fancy restaurants, but never mind. He deserves a change. I would also find him a job. Robert is handsome and I have a friend who needs male models for his fashion photography. If I meet Robert, I could contact that friend. Wait a sec. What would Robert think about that? I don’t know. I have to explore.